Saturday, November 17, 2012

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 2 review

Thursday night my cousins and I and their friends went to the midnight première of Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 2. Will I woud not called it the best movie of the series? No I would not. It is pretty good not the best one. The best one I would Twilight Saga Eclipse. In the final film everyone acting improve but Kirsten Stewart gave her ok but not great performance in the film however she fine in certain parts.Kristen Stewart saying "YOU NAMED OUR DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCK NESS MONSTER," was badly perform.  The twist in the movie was pretty good even me a die-hard Harry Potter fan saying "I did not see that coming". I won't get into any details about the film but I gave three out five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment